On Wednesday, 12 February 2020 at 18:20:47 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 12 February 2020 at 15:52:35 UTC, mark wrote:
Yours rolls the two examples into one and doesn't show the Standards or Usage sections.

Weird, that's a legit bug in there. I'll fix them.

I also think you split into more HTML files which I prefer.
OTOH yours doesn't have the search box. Given how new I am to D, I really need to be able to search.

The search is in the upper right.... unless you resize the window, then it disappears. lol another bug, how did I not notice that before?

well I'll fix those in a little bit.

Please mention when you've fixed the search on this list since then I can switch to using your version of the docs.

In my browser I can only see your search box if I expand the window to full screen which is wider than I need (I have a 1920x1200 monitor, so only have the browser window 1200x1100.)