On 12/06/2013 09:21 AM, Raphaël Jakse wrote:

> I published the current state of my translation on Gitorious:

Thank you and the future reviewers for their work. What an honor to see it in another language! I especially liked it that you carried some of my rare silly jokes to French e.g. "Ce livre a été relu par Ergin Güney pour être élevé de mon englais à l'anglais" after "This book has been proofread by Ergin Güney to be elevated to English from my Inglish." ;)

> There are about 42 chapters still to translate, with three of them still to
> translate from Turkish to English.

We should also figure out how to move the updates to the French version. Perhaps I should be the one posting pull requests to your project in English? :) For example, the Acknowledgments chapter has already many more names than in the French translation. :)

Ali