On Tuesday, 8 July 2014 at 20:39:23 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
There's been some discussion about vibe.d recently on reddit (e.g. http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/2a20h5/wired_magazine_discovers_d/cir9443) and I was wondering to what extent that's meaningful:

"has anyone ever tied a real webservice to vibe.d? I actually tried. its nowhere near complete in any sense. you simply cannot compare it with go's standard http lib, sorry, I tried."

If there's sheer work needed for completing vibe.d, I think it would be great if the domain-savvy part of the community would rally around it. Serving dlang.org and dconf.org off of vibe.d would be awesome dogfooding.

I use vibe.d and I have no idea what that commenter was on about.