On Monday, 8 September 2014 at 16:59:55 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Did Andrew leave any kind of notes about the process he ended up with?
(If it is on wiki, link may be helpful)

Thanks for your interest. Forwarded the question to Andrew to make sure he doesn't miss it. I take it you're on the cusp of volunteering? :o)

Andrei

I have already mentioned in the mail list that I can't afford such commitment for the time being but if there are simple instructions will try find time to help tih 2.066.1

I am primarily interested with information about various platform build box access and most up do date version of packaging scripts - git part is simple.