On Tuesday, 9 September 2014 at 04:57:03 UTC, Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On 9/8/2014 9:36 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On 9/8/14, 9:22 PM, Dicebot wrote:
Oh? The releases to date have NOT used the auto-tester systems at all. They're not really setup for others to use or for builds that need to be portable to other systems. Do you mean Walter's machines? Again, I don't think so since he's also never set them up for external use as far as I know.

I believe that some vm images were created by someone that Andrew used, and that's likely the best course to continue right now, imho.

That also means that initial time costs to prepare everything for release maintenance are rather high making it non-trivial commitment. I'll see what I can do later this week but no promises.