On Sunday, 11 January 2015 at 12:57:17 UTC, MattCoder wrote:
On Sunday, 11 January 2015 at 06:56:02 UTC, thedeemon wrote:
At this moment I only see some popularity comparisons

Yes in fact they are talking more about popularity between both languages.

and I think they're generally correct...

Since I'm relative new here, I want know from you agree with this statement:

"
[–]clay_davis_sheeit 4 points 17 hours ago*

get real. D is more dead now than it was a year ago. if you won't accept repo counts, look at how many people attended D con vs Gophercon
"

Matheus.

That guy has been trolling every D thread in the last year.

Either way, D is definitely way more popular/active than it was a year ago, especially with a large jump around last summer, but not nearly as much as Go nor Rust at the moment. (D << Rust << Go at the moment as far as popularity is concerned).