On Tuesday, 20 January 2015 at 03:28:29 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 1/19/2015 7:20 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
Yes. "Search Again" is a single button press. It really has never occurred to me
that this might be a problem needing a solution.

I admit that I've never gotten in to using an IDE. I still have complaints about the programmer's editor I use, but they aren't big enough to motivate me to fix it!

The nice thing about my editor is it works exactly the same on:

Windows
Linux
FreeBSD
OSX
in a remote tty text window

and is small enough to load instantly.

Which editor do you use? I use emacs. It has some quirks. The D-Mode doesn't work very well (I end up using Notepad++ when working on phobos/druntime), but I can use it on every platform and over a remote tty so I deal with its imperfections.