On Tue, 2015-01-20 at 20:30 +0000, Jonathan Marler via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
[…]
> Which editor do you use?  I use emacs.  It has some quirks.  The
> D-Mode doesn't work very well (I end up using Notepad++ when
> working on phobos/druntime), but I can use it on every platform
> and over a remote tty so I deal with its imperfections.

The Emacs D-Mode will only improve if people provide bug reports and
fixes. A number of people are doing this for their "pain points". If the
Emacs D-Mode is substandard for you, can you at least submit issues
presenting the problems.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.win...@ekiga.net