On 2/11/15 4:55 AM, ANtlord wrote:
On Monday, 17 February 2014 at 15:49:27 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 2/17/14, 5:55 AM, Dicebot wrote:
Andrei, what is current state of std.allocator? I am asking this in
context of recent Walter Phobos proposal (ScopeBuffer) to evaluate how
feasible is to define any relations between two at current stage.

Progress on std.allocator is slow but I do have a plan. I don't think
we should pull ScopeBuffer yet.

Andrei

Mr. Alexandrescu. What about std allocator? Is feature valuable? I've
took a look in Wish List in wiki and Allocator still there.
If this feature is valuable. What is left in currently implementation of
your project? Can you tell about state, maybe show To Do list?

Sorry, if my english is not clear. Thank you.

Interface with garbage collector is to be done. The rest is usable right now. -- Andrei