Le 18/02/2015 01:24, deadalnix a écrit :
If the book is under an open source licence, framalang may be able to
help. Please contact them:

http://framablog.org/framalang/

This is a great idea. I think we will consider contacting them if people who want to work on the translation here feel we should, or if the way we are working know doesn't fit, for any reason. My current feeling is that the D community is here in these newsgroups.

The translation is sure an open source project, keeping the original license of Ali's work, as stated in the introduction of the translation.

I wouldn't do anything closed on my own initiative if I don't have a very very good reason to, supposing such a reason even exists.