On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 at 05:43:17 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 at 05:16:38 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
That doesn't ensure e.g. version compatibility etc. I repeat: my vision is to make vibe readily available with the D distribution, just like druntime and phobos. Of course dub is nice to include as well but not my main focus here.

Andrei,

Including Dub is MUCH more important than including Vibe.

I am speaking from my limited experience, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but:

100% true. I have actually mentioned that when plan for 2015 was published but it didn't catch any attention.