On Wednesday, 8 April 2015 at 15:41:42 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Wednesday, 8 April 2015 at 08:59:04 UTC, Szymon Gatner wrote:
To sum up:

Please give more attention to Windows developers like myself ;)

We could turn that around: Windows developers, please step up to contribute to the development of D.

I don't know if that's necessarily fair. I asked last week about
finding the Win32 API for D. It exists, but it hasn't been
touched in awhile, and still exists on dsource (not
code.dlang.org). We have core.sys.windows.windows, but it's
pretty terrible atm in this front.