On Monday, 13 April 2015 at 12:13:26 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Saturday, 11 April 2015 at 21:47:20 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
1) If that function has source code available, it gets semantically
analyzed and additional attributes are inferred.

2) The compiler errors because of missing attributes.

I'd say, if you have the function body, you can infer its attributes, else you have its signature annotated with attributes, then they are honored normally.

I was saying the same before. If you have the source, do inference. If you don't, no inference will be done. I think that will remove a lot of typing already. There are many cases where it won't be able to infer the attributes, but it's still better than nothing.