On 30/05/2015 3:36 p.m., weaselcat wrote:
On Saturday, 30 May 2015 at 03:24:45 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

Both you and ketmer are evil.
I'm liking these ideas...

Now we just need some pretty and nice packages for e.g. Windows for
ldc with debugger full support and we will be good.
Last time I looked llvm still needs a lot of work for Windows
unfortunately. It may be time to direct some people to help them out ;)

LDC seemed to work for the author of the blog on windows after fixing a
path issue. After a quick look in the LDC NG, it seems to be mostly(?)
working.

It feels like GDC/LDC are fragmented from the main D community which
isn't good due to an already not-so-large community. Outside of manually
going to check their issue trackers it's hard to know what's going on
with them.

Bye,

Even as of a few months ago LLVM wasn't fully working on 64bit Windows.
The llvm debugger had a long way to go for it.

So hopefully its come along way since then :)