I'm having a pretty good experience with win64 ldc lately. Obviously the
fact that there's no debug info is a gigantic hole.

I have a hack environment where I dmd in debug and ldc for release builds,
but it's really not ideal. And you're limited to code that doesn't expose
bugs in both compilers.

The biggest problem I have with ldc, is that lots of normal compiler errors
pop up an ICE instead of a normal error message.