On Monday, 10 August 2015 at 04:07:05 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 10/08/2015 5:29 a.m., karabuta wrote:
[...]

I have two separate plans right now for how to grow D.
The first related to GUI's and game development is going very well. Although it'll take atleast another year before you should see anything interesting in Phobos. The second is all about web development, should see some pretty cool stuff this year. Especially if you watch my live stream! No seriously, you'll see it literally in about 6-7 hours time! (I stream twice weekly) https://www.livecoding.tv/alphaglosined/

I really like your projects. Very nice.