On 01/13/2016 11:38 AM, Dmitry wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 at 14:51:12 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Could you please post a screenshot and also your particulars (OS,
browser)? Thx! -- Andrei

I don't meant that this is a technical problem. Problem is for peoples,
who knows English not very good.
That font has many small parts (serifs) and some chars is very narrow.
For example, «r» has very small tail (? sorry, my English is bad, I mean
narrow and little simialr with «l», etc, + space between characters is
very small. Therefore I need read it very slow. Of course, after some
time I will read it more fast, but currently no.
Here can be different solutions - maybe add one-two themes with
different fonts, or I can just use external css (as example, via
browser's plugins) for redefine the font.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78963719/D/forum/dlang.png
Windows 7 x64, Opera/Chrome/Firefox

This is an interesting point. Vladimir, what do you think? Thx! -- Andrei