On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 at 09:22:54 UTC, Meta wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 at 06:01:41 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
http://beta.forum.dlang.org/

https://github.com/CyberShadow/DFeed/pull/51

My only complaint is that it does not utilize the horizontal space available, unlike the current design. Otherwise it nicely matches the front page redesign.

The navigation sidebar has been made narrower. How does it look now?

We can make it a bit narrower still by removing the redundant "About this forum" link. I don't think that 100%-width is great, as above certain line length readability suffers. There is also the navigation toggle for horizontal-split.