On 4/14/16 5:34 PM, Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Friday, 15 April 2016 at 00:32:38 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 04/14/2016 06:07 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
Nice work getting that! I prefer dlang to d-lang.

Same here. It's a done deal - let's move to dlang. Thanks to the donor and Seb
who made that happen.

Vladimir, would you want to be in charge with the moving process? You choose
the tactics,
basically please try to make it as painless as possible.

Sure. You'll have to hand me the keys to the empire (organization) first though
:)

I'll do some tests to make sure all will go as expected.

Don't worry about the auto-tester. Ideally it'll just work, and if it doesn't, it'll be trivial to fix the db to point to the new organization names.