On 4/20/16 3:53 AM, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
Is there a official presentation template for Dconf 2016? If not it
would be greate if someone could create one. Many programmers (me
included) are not good with picking colors and thus presentations
usually don't look as good as they could.

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut

In my presentation, I just used whatever default Keynote (apple office) used (black background, white text).

When I first started writing it, to insert code snippets, I was taking screenshots of my editor to get the syntax highlighting.

What turned out to work better, is copying and pasting from a terminal based editor (vim), which copied the font, colors, and formatting. Then the presentation doesn't look pixelated if scaled, and you can edit stuff after the fact (though editing the coloring is difficult, easier to copy and paste again).

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone finds it useful.

-Steve