On Friday, 6 May 2016 at 17:45:52 UTC, Mithun Hunsur wrote:
After my talk, I had a few people come up to me and express interest in talking about CPUs and projects related to them - unfortunately, I've got a flight to catch (I'm actually at the airport now!) and couldn't stick around.

If you're one of those people, or you'd just like to talk about the topic in general, please do reach out to me. I'd love to talk shop :)

Hi Mithun!

You should look at the two following talks:
https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/llvm_aap/
https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/llvm_aapsim/

This can help you with how to use LLVM. The talks about a somewhat similar project.

Regards,
Kai