On Saturday, 4 June 2016 at 16:10:14 UTC, Seb wrote:
Imho it's quite impressive that he still pushes the project and as Adam correctly said - we need to make a decision and have a clear deadline like 2.072 will be the last documentation build with ddoc, once it's released we will remove the ddoc Phobos build and make ddox (/library) the standard (with redirect, of course). This gives us also two to three months to test it properly again (it has been tested now for 2.5 years!!) and resolve issues if occurring.

One wholesome switch is probably too harsh. We might discover new issues only after the switch. Instead it could be done gradually, in this order:

1. /library/ is promoted as the primary Phobos documentation in the site navigation.
2. /phobos/ is removed from search indexing.
3. /phobos/ is removed from site navigation.
4. /phobos/ is removed.

We could start with step 1 upon 2.072's release.