On Sunday, 5 June 2016 at 14:12:53 UTC, ag0aep6g wrote:
Maybe it's just a case of bad documentation. Do you think that all descriptions in the the cheat sheet are bad, or are some acceptable?

For the one I referenced for std.algorithm, I'd say pretty much all of the descriptions in the cheat sheet were essentially useless to me. The best description was

among Checks if a value is among a set of values, e.g. if (v.among(1, 2, 3)) // v is 1, 2 or 3

Which I guess is better than the rest, but to be honest the description pretty much confirmed what I had guessed by the name. So they range from "just barely passing" to "useless" to be a little brutally honest about it. To be honest I guessed based off the description that among would return a bool, but it doesn't. It returns an uint, which brings up more questions...