On 06/06/2016 01:49 AM, Ethan Watson wrote:

I linked my DConf talks on a games industry forum, and the first
response was that "It looks like a poor man's Rust". A notion I quickly

The games industry (with some exceptions) has a very deeply rooted mentality of "$$$ matters, everything else is teenagers hacking in their basement". Naturally leads to: "Rust -> Mozilla -> $$$ -> Valid" vs "D -> Volunteers -> Kids dinking around -> Worthless bullcrap". Honestly, I wouldn't even bother trying with that crowd. Let them circle the drain with their neverending spiral of ballooning-costs.