On 10/19/2016 04:50 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:

My off-topic contribution to this thread: I won't be surprised when C++
will eventually be classified as a case of mass hysteria.

That'll happen at the same time modern web technology stacks are classified similarly.

Much as I'd love to see that day, I'm not holding my breath...

But seriously, every time I look at anything going on in C++ the last several years, it looks more and more like it just simply wants to *be* D, takes a couple drunken steps in that direction, and falls flat on its face.