On 11/15/16 1:56 PM, unDEFER wrote:
On Tuesday, 15 November 2016 at 18:23:16 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
1. I'm sure it's not "magic" but likely something you are missing.
2. Nobody here can help you without a working demonstration. i.e.,
this isn't a known issue, and others have used the concurrency
subsystem without such problems.

If you construct a small example that demonstrates the problem, that
is helpful for diagnosis (or better yet, may demonstrate to you why
it's not working in your full codebase).

So, the problem still here. Sometimes it is working with hello-messages,
but sometimes doesn't work.
I will try to make minimal application. But I don't know still what it
must do. Trying to minimize the main thread to starter of the second
thread shows that the problems goes away..
So it will really not easy, but I will try...
Thank you.

From experience, this smells like a race condition. I'd try removing features of your program until it starts working, then you may have your answer.

I'd suggest dustmite may help, but in the case of non-deterministic failure, it's more difficult to have it work.

-Steve
  • send do... unDEFER via Digitalmars-d
    • Re... Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d
    • Re... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d
      • ... unDEFER via Digitalmars-d
    • Re... unDEFER via Digitalmars-d
      • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d
        • ... unDEFER via Digitalmars-d
          • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d
            • ... unDEFER via Digitalmars-d
            • ... unDEFER via Digitalmars-d
              • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d
    • Re... unDEFER via Digitalmars-d
    • Re... Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d
      • ... unDEFER via Digitalmars-d
        • ... Anonymouse via Digitalmars-d
          • ... unDEFER via Digitalmars-d
            • ... Is it possible to store different generic types? via Digitalmars-d