On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 at 12:55:17 UTC, YAHB wrote:
Sorry, to be honest I didn't take you seriously. Your bug report, so the starter of this off topic fork, is barely understandable: impossible to understand if it was a language issue, an issue of the header function generator...
Sorry, I didn't want to start OT I just want to point on some aspects of D from my view. My english is bad so I'm not able to express things as professionally as in my native language. But I think people here are enough intelligent to take me seriously regardless on how I write. Sorry...