On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 at 13:53:17 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

Plenty of people do, particularly on reddit, StackOverflow, Hacker News, and whatever forums & communities they tend to hang out at (e.g. gamedev.net). If there's an absence of such at Quora, it's just because none of the vocal D users are using it.

Actually in case of quora, the way it works is unlike reddit or this forum, where you see all recent topics, quora only shows you some bits it decides would be "interesting" for you, so if the first time you came on quora to read about alpacas, then later it will mostly show you questions and answers about alpacas and not about learning programming languages. I usually don't see any questions like mentioned above, instead when I come to quora I see mostly stuff about particle physics and black holes, very rarely I see questions where I could mention D.