On Saturday, 4 March 2017 at 16:03:46 UTC, Gerald wrote:
Maybe it's just me and this isn't to pick on you specifically, but I'm getting tired of all of these threads where people tout various ideas/actions as a way to improve D, make it more popular, cure cancer, solve world hunger, etc with no actual action by the original poster. If you feel strongly about it, then follow the Nike slogan and "Just do it".

These discussion will always come up... but imo it's a good reason why development threads should have their own board separate from General.