On Thursday, 9 March 2017 at 17:31:53 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Saturday, 4 March 2017 at 07:09:17 UTC, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) wrote:
In a similar vein, I have to say I'm thoroughly impressed with what I've learned of Mir. AIUI, aside from being a fantastic lib, it looks like a tool with very high widespread potential that's written in D, yet also targets, more or less, C/C++ users in addition to D users. A tactic I've definitely been in favor of[1] and would love to see pushed as far as it can go.

Is Mir available as both D and C++ source?

Mir written in D. mir-cpuid and mir-glas has extern(C) ABI, mir-algorithm (ndslice) is generic and be used to write extern(C) libraries.