On Tuesday, 7 March 2017 at 17:52:23 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Tuesday, 7 March 2017 at 12:53:42 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
D's arrays are sane, consistent, and logically intuitive even accounting for the "determinism issue". I've never understood why this behavior is surprising - it's exactly what I'd expect. But then I don't program in a way that it's relevant, so maybe I don't understand how it matters.

It is horrible. It is something you only would expect from a hacky scripting language. No ifs or buts.

What exactly are we talking about here? The array stomping protection stuff?