On 04/17/2017 10:57 PM, prdan wrote:
I've written multi-threaded regex-redux benchmark for D language and
made some tests. This is my first program written in D, I didn't know
much about D a week ago.

Here are the results for other languages:

http://benchmarksgame.alioth.debian.org/u64q/regexredux.html

I have newer CPU than one used on this page. Tests were made on Debian 8
with i7-3770 3.4 Ghz (4C/8T) CPU.

Cool, thanks for this work! However, a word of caution - experiments ran
on different CPUs can't count as comparable.

Even if the hardware is identical, all it takes is a setting changed in the thread scheduler of an OS and you will be getting wildly different results, beware of separate computers for benchmarking period.