On Monday, 1 May 2017 at 15:33:47 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 1 May 2017 at 14:55:28 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
DIP 1004 is titled "Inherited Constructors. [...]
All review-related feedback on and discussion of the DIP should occur in this thread. [...]
Destroy!

An obvious omission in the syntax variations [1]

- alias this() = super.this();

or

- alias this = super.this;

I thought people would catch on that this is implied. :) The old-style or new-style alias syntax should both be allowed, in my opinion. The main issue is what to do about the parentheses, whether to include them or not.