On Sunday, 27 August 2017 at 19:11:19 UTC, ag0aep6g wrote:
On 08/27/2017 08:07 PM, Ecstatic Coder wrote:
I've already received enough "No, not interested" answers till now to the same proposal to think that this will be ok this time.

Add my voice to that corpus - I honestly don't care what the website looks like.

Ok, message received. At least I've got my answer for the PR. Thanks for your honesty. Sincerely.

I'm not sure what you're saying here. Are you not going to make a pull request because Moritz isn't interested? If so, you should know that he is not the one who decides about this stuff (not that he claimed to be). Neither am I. We're just engaging in discussion.

Following what you said, I've just looked at both Github accounts, and I can clearly see that it's much above my skill set to merge the content of both D-based websites so that the main page of the Dlang website looks exactly like what I want.

I still do not understand why they have made so many separated Github account for just one website. Just using sub folders on the same Github account would have been a much simpler solution, so that it's easy to make changes to the website on a more global scale...