On Tuesday, 12 September 2017 at 17:30:42 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 11 September 2017 at 12:36:50 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Monday, 4 September 2017 at 17:54:36 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
Contributors to DUB package nomad-software/x11

nomad-software
weltensturm
Geod24
MartinNowak
BBasile
rikkimax

Additionally, contributors to Deimos/libX11

growlercab
bioinfornatics
IanWizard
WalterBright

Looks like recreating of binding from scratch based on C headers could be faster than getting confirmation from all of contributors.

We solved the issue **in less than 24 hours**:

https://github.com/nomad-software/x11/blob/master/LICENSE

Most of the "code owners" agreed to change the license.
The list of pseudo has been really useful to ping everybody in one shot.
The Social Network aspect of Github has helped much i believe.

Cool! Very fast! I didn't believe it can be done.

DlangUI does not violate license anymore :)