On Thursday, 19 October 2017 at 08:46:58 UTC, codephantom wrote:
On Thursday, 19 October 2017 at 08:17:04 UTC, Ecstatic Coder wrote:
On Thursday, 19 October 2017 at 07:04:14 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner

And please stop the personal attacks, thanks.

That's because of this kind of "harrassment" that potential volunteers like me are demotivated and prefer to let kind people like you manage the community needs.

'people like you' ??

That's comment is really unfair, and may itself it be harrasment.

The reason it's got to this, is simply that your expectations are too high.

You are demanding that volunteers, deliver to you, on a silver platter, an all encompassing solution to your problem. It's not going to happen.

This whole thread is about trying to help you understand that such an expectation will get you nowhere...which is what's happened.

But in any case, you really need to check both your attitude, and expectations.

Good luck. And I do hope you choose to become a 'contributor' at some point.

For instance, here I say that I don't agree that the "easy" way to use D is by using FreeBSD instead of Windows.

Here is the answer :

"I remember those events very differently, so here they are for posterity:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/llreleiqxjllthmlg...@forum.dlang.org?page=1
http://forum.dlang.org/post/cxunwfnhdrlpujjxz...@forum.dlang.org";

Thanks a lot. Look how I'm much more motivated to add the two buttons myself on D's landing page, as I was close to do (sincerely). Well done boy !!!