But in any case, you really need to check both your attitude, and expectations.

Good luck. And I do hope you choose to become a 'contributor' at some point.

Here is the list of D tools that I've open sourced so that PHP, JS and Go web developers may at least have a first experiment with D :

https://github.com/senselogic?tab=repositories

I hope that making them aware of the existence of the D language will make them think about its use as a valuable scripting language.

And I also hope that one day D will be promoted a lot for this use, including for web development scripting.