On Monday, 13 November 2017 at 00:40:29 UTC, codephantom wrote:
On Monday, 13 November 2017 at 00:36:17 UTC, Jerry wrote:
It's easy to take a single sentence out of context maybe i should just keep everything as one long protruding sentence so that you are forced to quote everything so that you you won't misinterpret what it means by what I don't know maybe you just read the one sentence then decided you didn't feel like reading the rest cause you thought you saw what you wanted and then proceeded to post immediately without thinking as you for some reason needed to make four separate posts anyways have fun reading this sentence without proper punctuation maybe you'll come to appreciate it and actually quote the entire meaningful part of a text.

What?

I can even understand C# better than this.

:) Glad you got the point.