On Monday, 27 November 2017 at 23:13:00 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 11/26/17 9:56 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
I have recently finished converting the Digital Mars C++ compiler front end from "C with classes" to D.

I did a double-take on this. Are we to see an article about it soon?

I suppose I should write one :-) It was a very satisfying project. I'm looking at converting all my C projects still in use (like 'make') to D. BetterC has removed the last barriers to it.

Should add optlink to that list, would love to see it converted to D!