On Thursday, 1 February 2018 at 12:22:56 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Thu, 2018-02-01 at 12:06 +0000, Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d wrote:

[…]
Indeed, I will be giving a talk at IWOCL (an OpenCL conference) a week after DConf, promoting DCompute to the numerics folk.

Please send this in to ACCU 2019 during the CfP 2018-10-?? to 2018-11- ?? as a 90 minute full session. If the committee do not like the proposal, I will override their faulty decision.

(We have a (small but vocal) group of games people at ACCU who think
C++ is the one true way of doing fast computations.)

OK, will do. Might need to work on getting some more content to fill out the time but should be doable. Hopefully by then DCompute will support Vulkan, assuming that I can get consensus to get Vulkan as part of the SPIR-V backend for LLVM.