On Friday, 2 February 2018 at 08:39:58 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
On Friday, 2 February 2018 at 08:21:33 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
[...]
Maybe there should be a blog post, with some kind of status report every .. weeks or .. month? Telling more about the focus of the D foundation, statistics of downloads, number of fixed bugs, partly similar to Adams week in D but more official. I think the content of such a post may find its way into more mainstream IT magazines, if marked as official d foundation press release even more.

The best status report I've met is definitely the FreeBSD quarterly status report:

https://www.freebsd.org/news/status/status.html

I suggest to take a look at that, as an inspiration.... and yes, a quarterly report is enough.

/Paolo
Yes, looks very good!