On Sunday, 4 February 2018 at 12:02:25 UTC, psychoticRabbit wrote:
On Sunday, 4 February 2018 at 10:31:17 UTC, Dgame wrote:
On Sunday, 4 February 2018 at 01:46:34 UTC, psychoticRabbit wrote:
Your suggestions are welcome. Just don't tell people that if they don't listen to them, then their community is bad. That's not how an open source community works.

I've never said that the community is bad. :)

ok.. I stand corrected.

In any case, the problem is not with the community, but your expectations of the community.

Once you realise this, you can change your expectations.. and then you'll have a much happier time :)

No, I have no expectations, I simply stated the facts about what I've seen so far. I do not want to live a happy live in a community, why should I? I want to use a language and if I see problems which are ignored I move on. That is how it is, no offense.