On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 8:20 AM, Ivan Trombley via Digitalmars-d <
digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:

> I wanted to do some experimentation with Vulkan using D. None of the
> projects that I found (derelict-vulkan, d-vulkan and erupted) work.
>
> Are there D bindings to Vulkan that actually work?

strictly speaking you don't need a binding, you can access C code directly
as long as you write compatible header definitions for the parts of vulkan
you are actually using in your code.

eg
extern(C) int someExternalCLibraryFunction ();

auto a = someExternalCLibraryFunction();

Just make sure that you link to that C Library when you build.

If you do this on an as needed basis It's not too painful.