On Wednesday, 14 February 2018 at 20:16:32 UTC, John Gabriele wrote:
Can the har file delimiter be more than three characters?

Yes. So long as the delimiter is the consistent across the whole file, i.e.

-------- file1
-------- file2

(See https://github.com/marler8997/har#custom-delimiters)

What do you think of allowing trailing dashes (or whatever the delim chars are) after the file/dir name? It would make it easier to see the delimiters for larger har'd files.

    module file1;

    module file2;

(Note that markdown allows extra trailing characters with its ATX-style headers, and Pandoc does likewise with ATX headers as well as its div syntax (delimited by at least three colons), for that very reason --- to make it easier to spot them.)

Given the simplicity of the addition and the the fact that other standards have found it helps readability...I think you've made a fair case.

I'll add a note in the README to be a probable addition.