On 2/23/18 12:18 AM, Seb wrote:
On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 05:09:23 UTC, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) wrote:
On 02/21/2018 01:21 AM, Manu wrote:
Incidentally... I was kinda hoping it'd be back in the states this
year, since I'm actually in the states now... but I'm still holding
out to see if I can get to Germany.

I've had fingers crossed for another San Fransico DConf, too. I'm at the other end of the country, but I have some relatives in that city I could stay with. It'd provide a perfect excuse, too!

Hehe I think you need to help your fortune here a bit.
Why don't you organize a mini DConf US?

I'd be down for a mini DConf US. Hoping to go to Germany, but not sure if it's going to happen again :)

-Steve