On Friday, 2 March 2018 at 18:07:34 UTC, carblue wrote:
On Thursday, 22 February 2018 at 14:36:10 UTC, Radu wrote:
[...]

The fact that it takes 8 days for any reply, doesn't that say something? @safe is a high ranked technical issue in vision papers (in german we say something like "paper is patient"), but when trying to turn to reality and push forward dip1000 for phobos (as I did in the past ~1.5 month), only a few members like Seb really seem to care a lot.

[...]

Sorry to hear about your lousy experience with your PRs.

I hope now that you got Walter's attention things will improve. Please remember that for better or worse D is a community project so things might not be as smooth as one would expect. That is not an excuse for not making them better btw, looking at you Dlang BDFL.

Nice to see that things are rolling, forget about those ego bruises and keep those PR's rolling!