On Monday, 12 March 2018 at 12:55:41 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Monday, 12 March 2018 at 12:50:14 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
obviosly it is unlikely place to download the dlang compiler sources these days :D

See, I just want to do a small tweak on the installation I have working. Since druntime, phobos, and dmd are so ridiculously tightly coupled, you need to have matching releases of all three (and apparently now of the compiler used to build the compiler... if i try to just build dmd from git i get `/home/me/d/dmd2/linux/bin32/../../src/druntime/import/core/exception.d(686): _store is thread local`) so you can't just change one little piece and keep the rest intact anymore.

That's not an error, but just a warning and been there for quite a while as everyone just ignores it.
Not sure how this is related to not being able to build from git.
BTW since a few months you can directly build everything by just running `make -f posix.mak` in the Phobos repository.