On Saturday, 19 May 2018 at 21:25:37 UTC, 0xEAB wrote:
On Thursday, 17 May 2018 at 10:34:18 UTC, Zoadian wrote:
If class level protection is added, please do not call it sealed. People from c++ might be suprised by 'private' already. We do not have to confuse those c#ies too.

I thought the same.

Module level protection is enough to hide implementation details though. So while i do understand why you want this in D, i don't think it is worth it to complicate the language for something you can work around easily by putting the classes in their own modules.

I wouldn't consider putting classes into own modules a workaround. In my opinion it's more or less the solution.

Requiring such a restrictive 'solution', just to protect your interface from human error, is a solution for some, and not others.

open your mind a little.