On Monday, 21 May 2018 at 14:46:40 UTC, Sjoerd Nijboer wrote:

Also, I would verry much much like it if you would not resort to comparing me to "one of those facebook employees." It's just setting a mood for the conversation which no one likes, regardless what anyone thinks about facebook employees.

people are so touchy here....

what's happended to the world...it's all going crazy...like some ideology is taking over peoples minds.... I don't get it...

you just can't say anything anymore, with offending someone... it's just ridiculous!

personally, I see it as a new form of bullying -- social bullying I'll call it.

And I really, really, really... don't like bullies!