On Tuesday, 12 June 2018 at 15:39:52 UTC, Zoadian wrote:
On Tuesday, 12 June 2018 at 15:21:49 UTC, Jacob Shtokolov wrote:
On Tuesday, 12 June 2018 at 14:33:57 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
[...]

Thank you Steve!

Then I'll try to fire a bug report and propose my own solution to this problem. Probably there is no need to track down the non-object dispose events.

Good to hear that not so many people are affected by this 😏

i remember someone was working on a std.signals replacement a few years ago.
don't know where that went.
it might be this:
https://wiki.dlang.org/Review/std.signal
https://github.com/phobos-x/phobosx/blob/master/source/phobosx/signal.d

Many thanks! I didn't see this topic at all. This is very helpful, will try to check this implementation.